Not quite a ‘No Brainer’ but a good deal worth mentioning nonetheless! For a limited time, new online shoppers at Tesco Supermarket can earn £10 cashback through this Topcashback. exclusive.
Spend £25 on your grocery shop and opt for the click+collect service. You’ll essentially be getting £10 off your weekly shop, which is pretty good, espeically if you shop at Tesco anyway.
Tesco groceries offers shoppers an easy, shop free service which can get your favourite groceries speedily delivered both at home or by Click+Collect. Online you will find everything, from fresh food to household items. Tesco groceries often have special offers on your favourite brands.
What will stop me getting cashback?
- Customers ordering for Home Delivery (only applies to Click & Collect offer)
- If the purchase amount does not exceed the minimum spend of £25 on your initial purchase, cashback will not be awarded (only applies to Click & Collect offer)
- Please be aware that in the instance that a customer is not a true “new customer” (for example they create a new email address but have previously shopped), the cashback will not be awarded. (only applies to Click & Collect offer)
- Please note your commission may be declined if you purchase multiples of the same item that our system flags as suspicious for potential resale or fraudulent activity. This excludes the purchase of multiple food and drink items.
- If you have previously purchased a grocery shop online from Tesco. (only applies to Click & Collect offer)
- Products must be added before first check out (any products added to basket after first check out will not be tracked).
- Using a promotional/voucher code not posted and approved by TopCashback (applies to all offers).